Pilates Reformer Certification
In person learning will consist of 32 hours in studio instruction for reformer certification.
Reformer Program Includes:
- pilates anatomy
- effective communication and observation skills
- modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- instruction in observing and analyzing posture and movement.
- development of cueing, coaching and teaching skills.
- exercise layering related to effective program design
use of props including jump boards, magic circle, and bands
- mat and reformer transitions
- equipment safety
You’ll be taught by experienced trainer Angela Parretta who can mentor you on your education path. With a degree in Physical Therapy and over 20 years of teaching experience, Angela will enhance your knowledge and expertise with a contemporary Pilates repertoire.
Get hired by and start teaching at the top studios in the industry.
Requirements for Certificate of Completion:
32 hour in person training
25 hours observation (in studio or online)
25 hours student teaching (Drenched facility will be available to teach friends, family, etc.)
Passing score on quizzes and final exam/practical exam.